Friday, September 16, 2005

This is how it's started...

I don't know what am I doing here or why I'm here (that's an existential question actually). I guess I couldn't resist myself to join this Bloggin' hype. A friend of mine already said "In stead of saying same thing to different people over and over, it's easier to say same thing to everyone at once" (or it was something like that.. Anyway, but I'm agree with him). Of course I like to talk about my thoughts with my friends face to face but unfortunately not everybody's here and Star Trek technology is just a dream at the moment so there is no Scotty to beam me up. It looks like a kind of public diary actually this bloggin' hype, weird. Or another way of saying; "I am here!"...

First thing first then: This is NOT my diary. This is my personal thought and ideas book on cyberspace (of course when you write your "personal" thoughts on "public" space they are not personal anymore, but nevermind!). That's why, the written stuff will be very variable here, at least I hope so. They could be right or wrong, there is no reason that they should exactly be true. Maybe they are based on real events, maybe memories, maybe just imagination... I take the complete freedom of making things up if I want, why not.. I always liked to tell stories, it's nice if you don't know what is true and what is not, what is fiction or what is real.

If anyone wants to give a comment or anything go ahead, you can also join to bloggin' from here.


<< none ________ next >>