Monday, March 13, 2006

Dialogues With Loneliness

TAG:

M : Man
L : Loneliness


M : Who is there?
L : ...
M : Oh, it's you again.
L : ...
M : Again.. You and me.
L : ...
M : Am I suppose to say 'welcome'?
L : ...
M : You know that you are not welcome, don't you?. I'd rather to be together with my friends right now..
L : ...
M : Well, friends.. I suppose I would like to be together with anyone.. except you.
L : ...
M : Why don't you say something?
L : ..
M : Don't you want to break the silence?
L : ...
M : It looks like I am talking to myself..
L : ...
M : Well.. I do that actually, don't I?
L : ...
M : I feel like I am getting crazy..
L : ...
M : Is it a sign that I am becoming mad, slowly, day by day?..
L : ...
M : I think I am, you know. Sometimes I really feel that.. I am loosing it.
L : ...
M : Do you think that it's normal? I mean, there are many things bothering me? Am I the only one who feels like that?
L : ...
M : I don't know why everything has to be so.. hard.
L : ...
M : Sometimes I feel that nobody really understands me, you know, even the closest friends or family..
L : ...
M : Ha ha, I think this is a sign that I am schizophrenic.. Jesus, I can't believe myself, look at me: I am talking TO YOU.. Huh!
L : ...
M : You know it would be great if you say something!
L : ...
M : Haha.. Well, actually that would be pretty scary.
L : ...
M : I guess we are together for too long, don't you think?
L : ...
M : I am afraid you will become a lifeform someday!
L : ...
M : You know, I don't need you! I can call anyone and you are just gone.
L : ...
M : In fact, I'll invite a friend, just right now!..
L : ...
M : Yes, I'll do that and you'll be disappear, just like that!. Are you scared now, huh?
L : ...
M : But... Yes, I know... When they are gone, you are with me again.
L : ...
M : I guess I can never get rid of you. You are the only one that I can't share with anybody.
L : ...
M : That's pretty ironic, what do you think?
L : ...
M : What.. Did you say something?
L : ...
M : I can't share you with anyone but you are with everybody.. Is that what you said?
L : ..
M : I guess you are right. So, it's two of us huh?.
L : ...
M : Maybe you should try to help me a bit. I'm thirsty, why don't you get me some water?..
L : ...
M : Come on, I am treating you like someone. You can help me a bit, huh?...
L : ...
M : Ok, I'll get my own water then.. Asshole!
L : ...
M : Haha, I know it sounds crazy.. Am I getting mad?..
L : ...
M : Ok, I'll be honest. There are some moments that I need you.
L : ..
M : It's nice sometimes to be alone, far away from all this madness outside, to feel calm again.
L : ...
M : Just to be on your own for some peaceful moments.
L : ...
M : Look, who am I talking to?.. I guess you know that pretty good, don't you?
L : ...
M : So, I think at the end you help me anyway, huh?
L : ...
M : ...
L : ...
M : ...
L : ...
M : ...
L : ...
M : ...
L : ...
M : I can be silent too you know, don't play with me!
L : ...
M : Shit!.. I lost it again, didn't I?
L : ...
M : Oooh, I am bored!...
L : ...
M : Look what have you done!!!
L : ...
M : Why don't you leave me alone?
L : ...
M : Go away, get out of here..
L : ...
M : Go away!.
L : ...
M : Come on, FucK Off!...
L : ...
M : I really wished that you would leave me alone tonight.
L : I already did.


« last ________ next »

5 Noises:

At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Sphinx said...

I reallllly like this post!!! Very nice!

I feel much the same...except when my 'friends' are around (most of them) I still feel alone...not neccesarily 'lonely'...just alone...singular...like I exist somewhere in between 'lonely' and being surrounded by people.

Does it make ME crazy that I feel this sensation even MORE when people are around? lol I don't know.

Anyway, I enjoyed this post alot. :-D

Hope you're well.
M

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:11:00 AM, Blogger ..Insane_Racounter.. said...

Awesome....!!!!
two thumbs up..

 
At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:43:00 AM, Blogger . nothing . said...

Thanks guys :-)

Loneliness: I told you they would like it!
M: Shut Up!...
L: But...
M: Did you make the diner?..
L: Erhh, no..
M: So, go and start then!


So.. M., do you really feel alone when you're surrounded by people? That doesn't surprise me :-) I feel that a lot because..

L: Where is the onion, I can't find it?..
M: It's over there under the..errh.


I have to go and make diner guys, catch you later :-)

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 12:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like that too.
had to imagine it on a stage. two more monologues - and it´s a perfect stage play. in the tradition of, aehm let`s say beckett. (the longer I think about it: actually several of these writers are alcoholic and lonesome men, arent they ....) of course, it`s mean to compare.
so, there`s that chair. and a bulb. a minimalistic scenery, of course ....

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 12:32:00 AM, Blogger . nothing . said...

Hey thanks.. In the tradition of Beckett.. wow, I think it's the best compliment I have ever heard.

I have to write two more monologues than and find someone to play it - of course, I can't play it because I am a drunk writer :-)

Funny, I was thinking the same kind of scenery but not in a theater stage. I was thinking to make a short comic story, but drawn like... well, I think I should shut up ;-)

Thanks again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home