Saturday, October 22, 2005

Empty Box

TAG:

There I was, sitting under
the luminous moonlight
Just me, myself and my struggle
with the night.
My soul was like a lost bird
in the sky,
and my mind was a sunken ship,
lost in the dark.
Then the doorbell, cutting the silence of the night
take me away from my thoughts
where I was lost.
Saw an empty box
in front of the door.
Sender was a woman.
Reminded me what to do,
things that I already knew.
I took my heart, put it in the box
and send it back…
The next day, there I was
sitting in the night.
Me, myself and my empty box.

« last ________ next »

2 Noises:

At Sunday, October 23, 2005 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Sphinx said...

Yet another excellent poem!
Did you write this recently?

Now, I will have to write some more...hehe.

Hope you're having a pleasant one.

M.

PS..your comment made me smile...thanks

 
At Monday, October 24, 2005 12:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

graag gedaan.

no empty box, I`m sorry ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home