Monday, March 27, 2006

Possible Statements After A Reincarnation

TAG:

- Where the fuck did I make mistakes? Damn!.. I have to start all over again.


***

- Meeoww!...


***

- What!!! You can't expect from me to accept a Jewish body!?!...
- Don't keep the line busy Mr. Hitler, there are other souls waiting.. Next!


***

- Hmm strange, it feels like a deja vu?


***

- Shit, here we go again...


***

- hee-haw! hee-haw!


***

- Uhh.. This body is two size smaller for my soul, can I change it?
- No sir, we don't take the already sold materials back!.


***

- Nooo, not again!.. Shit, this time I will get a one way ticket!



« last ________ next »

1 Noises:

At Monday, March 27, 2006 11:56:00 PM, Blogger Sphinx said...

"Meow"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home