Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Publishing Is In Progress

TAG:


That exlamation mark gives always a creepy feeling to me, as if something is wrong. Such an unfriendly (and uninformative) warning, makes me uncomfortable to publish my posts sometimes. Is it so difficult to find a more creative and user friendly solution?

And, a large blog... How large should it be to publish in a few minutes?. If it's a small blog would it take miliseconds?

Internet is, let's say, a new publishing medium and the majority of the sites and medium itself is still... crap!.

I see, it is still in progress!

And ironically enough, while I was writing this post I get a message underneath the create new post window: "Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Test connection now."

« last ________ next »

9 Noises:

At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Blogger trinity said...

hahahaha!

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:25:00 AM, Blogger . nothing . said...

Hi Trinity. It's nice to see that you are here and smiling :-)

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:27:00 PM, Blogger Sphinx said...

Very funny...looks like you managed to succesfully post anyway. hehehe

Peace

 
At Friday, March 24, 2006 12:02:00 AM, Blogger . nothing . said...

I had to try couple of times to post, but apparently I managed it indeed. If I didn't manage it, that would be funnier :-)

I don't understand how internet works sometimes, these bits and bytes. It's kinda virtual, binary highway. It's there, but also not!

Sometimes I think, from 60 years now on if we look at it back, it's such a primitive technology we are using. I try to imagine how it's gonna be like in 2074... Hmmmm.

Take care.

 
At Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:14:00 AM, Blogger trinity said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:14:00 AM, Blogger trinity said...

Hi M... I kinda checked out for a while. Had life to deal with and slowly getting back to having some time to catch up with you and some of the others who I try to read and read me...
Anyway, this post definitely made me smile. ;^)
Love & Light to you...

trinity
PS an explanation on the deleted comment: LOL, i had a brain fart and signed my "real" name... =D

 
At Saturday, March 25, 2006 3:10:00 PM, Blogger . nothing . said...

Thanks Trinity..

Your comment made me smile too. Sometimes I have also troubles with nicknames I use for different sites..

After a while I don't even believe my own real name :-)

"Wake Up Neo. Matrix has catched you"

Ooeps :-)

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006 12:31:00 PM, Blogger ardlair said...

It is, I would agree, all about perspective.
In 50 years time what we have now will be a source of amusement.
50 years back, what we have now, would have been a source of amazement.

How you see it now...........well, that depends on your perspective.
Whether your cup is half full or half empty.
My cup is half full.

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006 6:08:00 PM, Blogger . nothing . said...

Thanks for your comment Ardlair. I agree with your point as well. But I guess I prefer to see it as an "amazing amusement" :-)

And about my perspective, hmm, half empty or half full.. It depends what's in the cup!.. ;-)

Half full cup is nice because I have still the other half..

Half empty cup is also nice becasue I've enjoyed the first half..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home