Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Publishing Is In Progress

TAG:


That exlamation mark gives always a creepy feeling to me, as if something is wrong. Such an unfriendly (and uninformative) warning, makes me uncomfortable to publish my posts sometimes. Is it so difficult to find a more creative and user friendly solution?

And, a large blog... How large should it be to publish in a few minutes?. If it's a small blog would it take miliseconds?

Internet is, let's say, a new publishing medium and the majority of the sites and medium itself is still... crap!.

I see, it is still in progress!

And ironically enough, while I was writing this post I get a message underneath the create new post window: "Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Test connection now."

« last ________ next »

8 Noises:

At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Blogger Ani L. Arambula said...

hahahaha!

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:25:00 AM, Blogger . nothing . said...

Hi Trinity. It's nice to see that you are here and smiling :-)

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:27:00 PM, Blogger Sphinx said...

Very funny...looks like you managed to succesfully post anyway. hehehe

Peace

 
At Friday, March 24, 2006 12:02:00 AM, Blogger . nothing . said...

I had to try couple of times to post, but apparently I managed it indeed. If I didn't manage it, that would be funnier :-)

I don't understand how internet works sometimes, these bits and bytes. It's kinda virtual, binary highway. It's there, but also not!

Sometimes I think, from 60 years now on if we look at it back, it's such a primitive technology we are using. I try to imagine how it's gonna be like in 2074... Hmmmm.

Take care.

 
At Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:14:00 AM, Blogger Ani L. Arambula said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:14:00 AM, Blogger Ani L. Arambula said...

Hi M... I kinda checked out for a while. Had life to deal with and slowly getting back to having some time to catch up with you and some of the others who I try to read and read me...
Anyway, this post definitely made me smile. ;^)
Love & Light to you...

trinity
PS an explanation on the deleted comment: LOL, i had a brain fart and signed my "real" name... =D

 
At Saturday, March 25, 2006 3:10:00 PM, Blogger . nothing . said...

Thanks Trinity..

Your comment made me smile too. Sometimes I have also troubles with nicknames I use for different sites..

After a while I don't even believe my own real name :-)

"Wake Up Neo. Matrix has catched you"

Ooeps :-)

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006 6:08:00 PM, Blogger . nothing . said...

Thanks for your comment Ardlair. I agree with your point as well. But I guess I prefer to see it as an "amazing amusement" :-)

And about my perspective, hmm, half empty or half full.. It depends what's in the cup!.. ;-)

Half full cup is nice because I have still the other half..

Half empty cup is also nice becasue I've enjoyed the first half..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home