Friday, May 19, 2006

Life

TAG:

Life.. Is it a mystery or a misery?.. Life.. It brings the question within; "What is life?"

Life is the one and only difference between birth and death. Or maybe, life is the only common thing between them. They both try to pull it to their side. They both can't share it.. Therefore life is a battlefield where men find himself in an endless struggle.

Life is given to him without asking, and men try to find a meaning for it without knowing how or where... Life is the biggest question mark where men keep himself busy to find this meaning while life slips away from his hand, moment by moment..

He knows he exists, but he does not know why.
He does not know where he comes from, but he knows his existence will end one day.
He knows that he will die but he does not know where he will go afterwards.


And that creates the biggest fear and anxiety in his consciousness like an heavy load. Life is an absurd senselessness where men carry this load and fight with it. Life is a paradox where men try to attach a meaning to its meaninglessness, while he try to survive. But, in fact life is neither past nor future, it is only that unique moment of "now".

« last ________ next »

2 Noises:

At Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:03:00 PM, Blogger Ani L. Arambula said...

I believe we give life meaning by the people we invite into it, the causes we stand up for, the diversions we choose to occupy our time with...

It is this very thing that leaves sadness in my heart for those that have no belief in the divine... those that believe this now is all there is...that when we die, there is nothing left...

I struggle with my life often but deep down, I still hold true to my faith and belief that this body is finite but my essence - my soul - is infinite...

And that gives me my foundation... gives my life it's meaning...

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Sphinx said...

Nice Post M.

"life is neither past nor future, it is only that unique moment of "now"."

I agree completely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home