Sunday, October 30, 2005

Nobody Here

TAG:

“All my problems will be solved,
just as soon as I'm somewhere else,
doing something else,
knowing some other people
and become a totally different person.”

“I could write a book.
A book about the life I'd like to have lived.
The things I'd like to have done.
Things like writing books.”

“My theory of relative happiness essentially means that you don't feel good or bad. Just better or worse than before. This insight opens a new path to happiness: depress yourself and in the relief following that depression, you will experience an overwhelming sense of bliss. I'm still working on the scientific evidence.”

“Did I get thinner or did I just get used to being this fat? Oh well, it doesn't matter whether it's my stomach or my imagination, as long as I'm the only one who sees my belly. Let me think. Did I get less lonely or did I just get used to being alone?”

“It started with the sound of thunder, arriving a couple of seconds after the flash. A familiar phenomenon with a logical explanation. On television I saw the mouth of a journalist move after I heard his voice. Probably a technical malfunction. Nothing more. But then the next day in the supermarket I noticed the lips of the girl behind the counter moved slightly later than I heard her voice. She must have noticed I saw through it, as she looked startled. I decided to go along. Thank you and good bye, I said, as always. But I knew better.
Exactly what I'm on to, is still unclear. What's certain is that my world is a lot less cohesive than I previously assumed. It is of the utmost importance to stay alert, collect clues and make connections. This is only the beginning. Can I go to sleep now? I'll pretend to.”

Some excerpts from nobodyhere.com

« last ________ next »

2 Noises:

At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...thanks for the nice words. I'm afraid I haven't been very nice. I'm a little freaked right now...that's all. I will be in touch. Let me get my shit together. Sorry I was rude.

M.

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:52:00 PM, Blogger . nothing . said...

Hey, no reason to apologize, you weren't rude at all, are you crazy?--yeah I know the answer don't tell me :-). I'll catch you another time in the cyberspace and we'll have nice conversations. Take care.

M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home