Thursday, November 10, 2005

Real Me Is Ideal

TAG:

You scored as Idealist. Idealism centers around the belief that we are moving towards something greater. An odd mix of evolutionist and spiritualist, you see the divine within ourselves, waiting to emerge over time. Many religious traditions express how the divine spirit lost its identity, thus creating our world of turmoil, but in time it will find itself and all things will again become one.

Idealist

94%

Cultural Creative

88%

Existentialist

75%

Materialist

75%

Modernist

69%

Romanticist

63%

Postmodernist

63%

Fundamentalist

44%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com


2 minutes dwelling on these quiz pages and I've scored as an Idealist.. Hmm, I never saw this world as an ideal place, maybe that's why, but I thought I would score as a pessimist.. I'd prefer to score as a crazy artist actually, but Cultural Creative was 2nd so, just missed it with a few points I guess! I did the test again a few times but I never scored Cultural Creative, so I googled to find out what it was:

"You scored as Cultural Creative probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational."

Hmm, it's against my existentialist nature (my 3rd) a bit, but I thougth it was something else. Damn, now I have to work harder to gain this crazy title I guess and become an artist to complete my goal! Too bad actually; life, ideas and thoughts are not as simple as these quizs!...

Go get to know true yourself if you are curious, although you don't need Internet for this, but it's fun :-)


« last ________ next »

2 Noises:

At Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you overlooked the most important part of the description. it said your are "an odd mix" .... :)
and b.t.w., you are the first one I read about, who is an idealist ...
also interesting are these 44% of fundamentalism in your character. this has to be kept under observation.

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:02:00 PM, Blogger Sphinx said...

Very interesting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home